Saturday, August 30, 2008

A fun filled date night
























My Mom took the kids for a cousins sleep over and that was great for the kids and for us. We decided to go to Maglebys Grill with our friends in our neighborhood, Mel and Jake, Tracy and Jeff. We had a blast. We ate good food and enjoyed great conversation.

I had some movie tickets and was dying to see Dark Knight. Dennis and I decided to go and see it later that night. WOW!! Heath Ledger was amazing and every time he came on the screen he sent chills up my spine. He made the role of the Joker very real not like a comic book villian, but an actual real person. It kept me on the edge of my seat. Warning, it is very long, but it went by so fast. There are a few twists that I wasn't expecting. Definitely a movie to see on the Big Screen!!

6 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

sounds like a fun date night. glad you were able to get out. Bonus that you didn't have to pay for a babysitter!

Krysta Ann said...

I love love loved that movie! Wasn't he incredible? I think i almost liked the criminal better than the good guy... Wish i coulda been at that sleep over! I love you, Krysta

momma24 said...

How in the world did you find my blog? That is so wild. Your family is beautiful. I can't wait to catch up with you through your blog.

chillywilly said...

Hey girl.
I agree with nita you have a beautiful family.
I have to disagree with you on the movie tho.
I HATED THAT MOVIE.
Steve and Renita dragged me to that movie. UGH
Heath Ledger did an ok job.
Can't wait to catch up with you.

Corinne said...

It's always nice to get out and go on a date. So when do we get to go out again???

Holly said...

My blog is finally updated. I am sorry life has gotten the best of me the last month. It looks like you and Dennis are getting out more these days. Isn't it nice that the boys can babysit. Anyway take care and check out the SF trip.

Reflections of Christ Mesa Arizona

Reflections of Christ Mesa Arizona
Baptism

March 23, 2008

Easter Morning the kids found their baskets filled with candy and a few fun things for the backyard. Now we need some warm weather.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
Lookin so Good

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
Easter Morning