Monday, April 7, 2008

My favorite Layouts

I wanted to do something different and not just scrap a holiday, but some of Payton's Personality that one day I will forget and want to remember.Last year, Everyday before he went to school he would throw the biggest fit and not want to wear socks. I took some pictures of him crying one morning and the instant I took a picture of him cryng he started laughing because it was not like me to take pictures of him crying. I got the best pictures you can still see the tears on his smiling face.Of course a year later he doesn't cry anymore. So glad I decided to remember this fleeting moment of his life.

Posted by Picasa

0 comments:

Reflections of Christ Mesa Arizona

Reflections of Christ Mesa Arizona
Baptism

March 23, 2008

Easter Morning the kids found their baskets filled with candy and a few fun things for the backyard. Now we need some warm weather.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
Lookin so Good

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
Easter Morning