Wednesday, April 2, 2008

We Passed!!!


Well Brendan and Jordan have been attending a Hunters Safety Class while we were on our cruise and Dennis has been working with them every Tuesday and Wednesday since we got home. They went out in the cold and wind to do their shooting test on Saturday. Dennis said they did a great job. Tonight they came in with their heads hanging low and I knew they were trying to trick me. They both had huge smiles on their faces and said, unanimously, "We Passed!" I am very proud of them they have worked really hard for this. I was busy working on putting some new music on the blog, I was downloading Your Gonna Miss This by Trace Adkins, and I suddenly realized that my little twins are growing up before my eyes. I need to take every moment to cherish all of the milestones in all my children's lives. This year they will be turning 12 and this is a bit of evidence that they are growing up too fast.

3 comments:

Shelly Kenison said...

It really is crazy how fast our kids are growing up. Does that mean that we are getting older too?

Holly said...

Pass our congratulations on to Brendan and Jordan. Now just be sure they don't "shoot their eyes out!"

Corinne said...

Congrats! Colton is jealous, he doesn't have his yet. Have you made to my blog yet?

Reflections of Christ Mesa Arizona

Reflections of Christ Mesa Arizona
Baptism

March 23, 2008

Easter Morning the kids found their baskets filled with candy and a few fun things for the backyard. Now we need some warm weather.

Easter Sunday

Easter Sunday
Lookin so Good

Happy Easter

Happy Easter
Easter Morning